- 1 shot: Thorin poses heroically (+1 if his leg is resting on something)
- 1 shot: fat dwarf does a fat thing (eating past everyone else, breaking furniture, etc)
- 2 shots: Gollum shuts himself up
- 1 shot: someone majestically cries “Nooooooo”
- 1 shot: Gandalf says something completely obvious that nobody could figure out without him.
- 3 shots: everyone gets saved by Eagles. ”Eagle Time”
- 1 shot: Inevitable death is avoided
- 2 shots: Sunrise/Sunset backdrop is used
- 2 shots: Bilbo is useful
My one direction themed gift could have been going to a six year old girl or a twenty year old who lives alone in her apartment with her cat and blogs all day
You’ll never know
‘I hope this gets thousands of notes’ the hopeful blogger wishes. Out of nowhere, pages start flying in through the window and pile on the computer. The papers begin to fill the room. The blogger is trapped. The blogger looks at the pages with the little energy she has left. Sheet music. The notes have attacked. So many notes. So. Many. Notes.
christmas eve what about christmas adam
happy christmas adam to all men rights activists
Please stop pestering us with things like this. This has nothing to do with men fighting for their rights. Eve is short for ‘evening’. Please don’t turn activism into a joke. Thanks.
Someone isn’t having a good christmas adam